We are planning several lectures in coming months, with subjects including new fast track procedures in the Admiralty Court and collision proceedings.
Jeremy Russell QC’s talk ‘How to plead a collision statement of case in the Admiralty Court (and in a collision arbitration): a practical guide’ will now take place on
WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE at 5.30 pm in the Library at Quadrant Chambers, London EC4Y 1AU.
RSVP please firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 pm on Monday 11th June 2018.
Also: The new 5th edition of Meeson and Kimbell’s Admiralty Jurisdiction and Practice (Informa) will be published on 7th December 2017 and copies will be available for purchase with a special discounted price at the ABG seminar on 18th December.
Other forthcoming lectures
Other Lectures / Seminars planned for the future include:
- New fast track procedures in the Admiralty Court: The new rules explained.
- How to plead a collision statement of case: practice and pitfalls
- Collision proceedings: Practice and Procedure.
- Shipowner’s limitation of liability
- An introduction to general average, Richard Sarll
- The law of Salvage, Michael Howard QC
- Collision avoidance: a master mariner’s perspective